Sunday, January 22, 2006

Hi I'm Mocha!

Hi I'm Mocha! I'm a ACS, which stands for American Cocker Spaniel, yes my ancestors are ang mo, Americans! But not sure why I ended up in S'pore, um...
I am 1 year old, born in the mth of Jan, 2005. Not sure which date, because my mommie n daddy has no idea as well. I have passed my first birthday without any celebrations because they can't decide which day should be my birthday. *sobz*

Anyway I'm a happy dog, very happy dog. U can see it on my face:

























Wanna see some pix when I'm just a pup? Bery cute one... too bad now I'm not that cute already :P

Innocent, Teary look: this is the 'killer' look that made my parents brought me home.

Image hosting by Photobucket

First day when I was brought home

Image hosting by Photobucket

Cuddles with my toydog, but it was 'killed' by my friend, Casper the next day.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Outing with Casper

Image hosting by Photobucket

I saw that Herbie got himself a Mini-Me pet, I wanted a pet pet also cos I'm so bored at home. So my mommie got me a Pet Pig! Her name is Oinkie.

Yeah.... shhh don't tell Herbie I copy cat, i mean dog.

No comments: