Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Aaaaaa... I'm been tagged!!!!!

Omg!!! I'm been tagged by Joey!!!

Ok here goes:


1. I like to scold people in the car.... whenever a bike/or car is beside my daddy's car, I will start scolding them 'brr brr brr...' asking them to get lost. And I scold them without opening my mouth.

2. I am an actor. Everytime I get something inside my mouth. I always pretend & give an innocent look so well that people will think they accused me wrongly. Tu Di Gong (Earth God) is my good friend, he always branja me makan food that he can't finish alone.

3. I love dustbins! Whenever I have a chance, I will attack dustbins. Not a problem even if the dustbin with cover is upsidedown. I can turn it and dig everything out.

4. Yoga is good. I love to sleep in a yoga position, good for blood circulation to my brains.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5. Whenever my room door is opened, I like to pee and shit everywhere EXCEPT the newspapers.

I tag
Herbie, Herbie, Herbie, Herbie and Herbie !!!

*heng the rules never say cannot repeat the victims*



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »