Few days back, my mommie was at a petshop and she saw a puppy that made her went 'Awwwwwh....'. Reason being puppy looked like me and reminded her when I was young and innocent... awwwwhh....
Pictures of the cute puppy:
Pictures of cute ME:
*Don't I look serious in the 2nd pic? Can't rememeber the reason for that look.*
These photos were taken when I'm 2-3 mths old... mommie didn't get to take a lot of photos when I'm a puppy (as in 1-2 mths old) . A lot were only taken after I'm 4-5 mths onwards, which is no longer babyish.. missed those days!
Updates on my fur: its growing well.. the curls on my ears are coming back, I think I will need to take another 2 mths in order for my nice nice fur to grow back totally. Meanwhile I'm still enjoying sleeping on daddy's bed every night!
1 comment:
So cute... brings back memories looking back at the puppy pics eh!
Post a Comment