Here are the pictures of my 'Before' and 'After' look. I'm still working hard in growing longer hair at the sides of my body (not sure why it doesn't grow long, any suggestions to help me on this?)
"Before grooming" Take 1 (front view)
"Before grooming" Take 2 (side view)
"After grooming" Take 1 (front view)
"After grooming" Take 2 (side view)
Am I pretty pretty now?
There were also some other dogs who went grooming like me today.
Yuki was very cool, she kept still throughout the whole grooming session (unlike me who keep fidgeting around.) Yuki could even sleep when she's standing, while she's being groomed!
Best of all.... I'm getting famous, I'm 'featured' in the name card of the shop. Isn't that cool!
The official opening will be this coming Sat 22 Sept'07, of course I will take more pictures to update everyone. If anyone wants to meet me for some pawtographs, feel free to come down, I will be there! :P (The Doggy Salon, 52 Jalan Jurong Kechil).
No comments:
Post a Comment