Thursday, November 08, 2007

Double image?

There is a dog currently boarding at the Doggy Salon for 2 weeks, she is a ACS (just like me), she is buff in color (just like me!), and she is cute (just like me!!).

Her name is Roxy.

Other than being so 'alike' with me, Roxy is bigger than me (I'm the one that is undersized) and she has a more feminine look (according to my mommie, I have a mischievous look, not ladylike), with very nice curls and long eye lash! So mommie and daddy went "Oooo... Ahhh... So cute!!!" over her! Hmph...

Roxy is recuperating from a wound on her hind paw, Casper's mommie found maggots crawling out of her paw on the first day of boarding. They immediately notify her owner and helped brought her to a vet. Luckily under good care, her leg swelling has gone down and the wound is recovering well.

The vet has shaved off the hind paw, so that they can put the medication and keep the wound clean.

I hope Roxy can recover well soon and be happy (just like me!).

No comments: