Before I start on my latest post, just wanna update that for the first time in my life, I ate a Macdonald's ice-cream last week! Never ate ice cream before! Here are some blurred pics from Mommie's hp where I attempt to eat ice cream. They were busy making sure the ice cream doesn't melt and drip on my fur because I just bathed that day, that they couldn't take better quality photos.

(Mommie: She sniffed at the ice cream and refuse to lick it. After a few tries, she finally realised its food and start biting very small nibbles, like a lady. Not like her usual 'food gobbling' self.
Back to my latest post:
I have been a naughty girl... have been biting on one of my legs, till there was a swelled lump. Daddy brought me to see Aunty Wendy for help, she said if I continue to lick and bite, the wound might develop maggots. *Eeeek* After Daddy has bath me, Aunty Wendy applied medication on my wound and gave instructions that I cannot lick/bite my wound anymore. So Aunty Cyn gave me something to wear to stop me from biting:
What is this round thing?
Everyone find it funny on me, I tried to scratch my ears, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't reach them!

Mommie say I look like a butt shaking lightbulb. Although its uncomfortable, I like the attention I'm getting!
"Don-cha wish your doggy is fun like me?"

I think I looked more like a alien sunflower.... Eeeuuu... I think mommie is too bored at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment