Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Xmas!

Merry Xmas to all!

In regards to my earlier post on 'The making of the cartooned Me', here are the pictures of the final products, guess who is who?


These nice pictures were printed onto mugs, which mommie gave to close friends only. (Limited edition!) Thank you Helio's M!

******
Mommie and daddy brought me to a walk on Xmas day, and I saw this weird creature sitting on the ledge downstairs, I decide to check it out by 'pouncing' on it. Mommie shouted and daddy immediately pulled me away from that creature. That creature looked quite angry that I disturb its peaceful xmas evening, it was ready to attack me:


.
.
.
.
.
.

Nah it didn't look like that, it was a grey cat.... it looked something similar to this, as angry but without the fangs.


Daddy scolded me that I "never die before" to agitate a cat, that my nose will drop off easily, if it really attacks me.
After this encounter, we continued with our walk, I think we walked for 15 mins around the neighbourhood before heading back. Mommie and daddy gave me a bath when home. And I smelt so irresistibly nice after the bath that I got to snuggle and sleep on the bed with mommie and daddy for 2 nights in a row!
I love Xmas~

No comments: