I have never felt like this before... feels lighter, cleaner, less smelly and best of all, I'm allowed up the bed everyday... ANY DAY ANY TIME.
On the contrary.... I look ugly... very ugly!
On the contrary.... I look ugly... very ugly!
*The following pictures is not suitable for those with ailing hearts.*
.............
.........
......
...
.
Due to having 'severe' tangles and matts on my fur... mommie and daddy have come to a final & decision... "she must go..." ... opps typo... i mean "her hair must go"
So they requested Casper's mom to shave off my hair... and go BALD.
Other than the ugliness of it, looking like an old woman and not able to really look like a cocker spaniel... I quite enjoyed being hairless for now.
The thought of being able to sleep in daddy's mum makes me happy! (^^)
Mommie bought this little fur toy dog last month because she feels it looked like me... I guess she will have to wait longer before I can really look like that!
2 comments:
ooo...you trim off alot, you need to brush on the ears alot... mats can be annoying..
Hi Kay.. ya I trimmed off a lot. I totally don't look like a cocker spaniel now. :P Yup, the worse matts are on my 'underarms' area! Yup we need to keep brushing.
Post a Comment