Sunday, February 03, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

Happy Birthday to me!

I'm 21 yrs old (human years) as of yesterday (1st Feb)!!! They say I should be getting a KEY since its my 21st birthday, but I'm not sure why.

I had a belated 3 yr old birthday mini party today... as I didn't send out party invitations for my party celebration (wanted to give them a surprise), my paw friends, Casper, Junior, Wee wee and Yuki did not know its my birthday and they were at home today.

We bought strawberry cakes, muffins and meatballs for all of us, but since they are not here, I celebrated with the humans and they 'da bao' (packed) the rest of the party food back for the Casper & gang at home to eat.

Had some photos taken, but mommie do not have time to upload them here, she will try to upload as soon as she has time. Be patient guys!

No comments: