Saturday, February 09, 2008

Birthday Photos

Mommie finally have some time to post my photos today, 3rd day after Chinese New Year. She said I'm a good girl during visits as I went to the newspaper and did not anyhow pee at her relatives' place. I get to perform and entertained them with my famous "Roll over" trick (of course I get treats as my reward).

Anyway... here are some of the pictures taken on how they 'tortured' me before letting me eat my birthday cakes and treats!


Strawberry cake, muffin and meatball!!!

This looks good...

Smells good...
Photo shot 1 - *blink*
Photo shot 2 - *when can i eat?*

Photo shot 3 - *grouchy/hungry look*

Mommie finally gave the long awaited command "OK!", and I rushed to the food and dunked my head into the bowl.
Photo shot 4 - *strawberry cream lip gloss*
Photo shot 5 - *slurp!*

I'm already looking forward to my next birthday.

No comments: