Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No updates?

There have been feedback that I have been lazy for not updating my blog on a regular basis.

Okok, few weeks back Mommie and Daddy went Korea for holidays for a week, so I went to daddy's brother's place to stay as well as, to guard their house
(Mommie: As if! You are just too noisy till you scares people away). During my stay, other than being a noisy guard dog, I threw in additional service to monitor if they are eating healthily.

One of the day, I saw Ruven (Daddy's little nephew who's 6yrs old this year) eating deep fried chicken. (KFC). Knowing its not very healthy food, I volunteered myself to help Ruven finish his chicken. This happened too quickly that they did not have time to take photos.

(Mommie: This is not the first time Mocha snatches food from the kids, especially from Ruven when she stays with them... she tend to bully people when we are not around... sigh!)


Ruven loves me so much till he kept asking Daddy when am I going to their place to stay again. Maybe he enjoys my food consultation servies? Hehe... But the adults are not happy because I damaged their wooden door when I tried to get out from the kitchen by scratching ferociously on the door. :(

Anyway Mommie and Daddy is back and I'm very happy to be home. No new photos taken, but just in case you all forgot how I looked like... here is a combined old photos of myself which Mommie previously complied for their PC wallpaper. Mommie and Daddy are too shy to show their faces, so I have artistically covered their faces. You can click on the photo to enlarge to see more clearly.


No comments: