This is the 'Before' with messy hair.
And this is the 'After'....
A side view~
I was so tired after the grooming session, that I slept in the car without bothering to lie down.
***********
Remember that mommie & daddy didn't know my date of birth because the pet farm did not provide them with the info? Tracing back my vaccination card, its seems that my birthday should be 15 of January. Hence mommie decide to bake me a wolfy cake for birthday! Recipe provided by Helio's mommie~
Top layer icing is cream cheese with mashed bananas.
The word 'Mocha' is made of chopped strawberries.
They took more than 10 photos of me and this is the best they could get, a grouchy me trying to get my paws on the cake. Happy 5 years old to me!
FYI: I did not eat the entire cake (which could last me for more than 1 week). I only got 1/5 of the cake (Letter M area), the rest were giving to Casper, Junior, Weewee and Yuki. Hope they enjoyed the cake as much as I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment