

I was surprised when he came to my home with Auntie Cyn and Wendy, and was angry that he never left. I am quite angry that he 'invaded' into my home. I'm no longer the only dog that everyone loves. Everyone went 'Ooo and ahhh' over him.
Wawa (his temporary name) keep chasing after me, I ran away from him, growled at him. But knowing he is still a puppy, i kept my distance by staying on the sofa, out of his reach.
I cried... I refused to go to Grandma when she called for me.
Where is daddy and mommie...?
******
Mommie: Worried that Mocha will feel sad because of the addition of the new puppy, we decide to go back to check on her as well as the new puppy. Wawa seem to be a submissive dog. But Mocha do not seem to like him, she kind of tried to pounce on him a few times, but she did not bite him. I guess its a natural reaction for all dogs, she is just trying to protect her own territory. She will have to learn to get along with him living under the same roof. And hopefully as time goes by, she will soon realise that she is still our one and only, that we love the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment