Thursday, February 02, 2006

Gong Hei Fatt Choi! Part II

I'm back with some pictures, not very well taken because it was taken after a long day out visiting and I'm so tired to pose.
Anyway... here they are:

All stretched out on the floor


A turtle in red?


A back view of how the dress looks (a little bit loose, but loose better than tight right?)


Daddy bought a new set of bedsheets for himself, and in order not to dirty it so soon, I'm not allowed on the bed anymore (can't sleep on the nice warm bed at night.) He feels bad about me sleeping on the hard cold floor, so end up he made me a big pillow as my bed. Some of you may find the pillow familar... the fabric is the same as Ryan and Ruven's pillows... hey guyz we got same pillows!

Hm... soft soft bed

Hey enough of photos, can I sleep now?


No comments: