Opps... I did it again....
Although not as BAD as the previous offense, but still bad...
It will be a wonderful day, if not for what I did... Daddy, mommie brought me to the park nearby for a walk (they called it Pasir Ris park). After that we went to one of the auntie's place, played with Zhu zhu, Bibi and Niki (I don't like Niki). We are all warned that we are not allowed to go out of the house.
Towards nightfall, Zhu zhu and Bibi went home, and I'm kinda bored. So I decide to take a walk myself... I walked & walked.... & walked out of the gate, was sniffing at the dustbin outside for food, and I heard voices calling for me. Mommie came out of the house and found me. Got scolding and punishment for going out the house without supervision. Daddy really pissed with me... uh oh...
1 comment:
2 escapes in 3 days? tsk tsk... notti notti
Post a Comment