"Your pet would rather be home than anywhere else in the world. (Well, I like to be home WITH my daddy, but not home alone).
His/her strong parenting instinct makes for an ideal breeding animal. (hm...) Your pet has a highly developed sixth sense, especially when it comes to home and family. This animal is very tenacious and intensely loyal. This is a curious, loving pet who's a real 'people' animal. (Ahh yes.... I'm a very 'people' dog, I like to perform to entertain ppl, for food...).
Your pet is loyal and takes his/her responsibility as a family member very much to heart. Your pet has a real need for adventure and has very little fear, so keep an eye on this one! (Agree)
Your pet is a responsive, bright animal and one of the easiest to train, because he/she feels that pleasing you and being of service is all important. (yup, I like to please my daddy & mummy) This is an intelligent, obedient pet who needs to feel needed (this i do not deny, everyone prasies me that I'm clever *proud* and I like attention)"
So on the whole, seems quite true for me leh...kakaka..
No comments:
Post a Comment