Sunday, February 12, 2006

Runaway from home

Its been a scary experience for me, I have been a very naughty gal yesterday (11 Feb 2006).

Daddy was out, he went to fetch mommie, I was left home with Daddy's mum, so I was allowed to roam around freely in the house while waiting for them to return. I waited till I fell asleep... suddenly I woke up, saw the gate open and no one was there. A thought came to my mind.....'Go out and find daddy'. So I ran out of the house, and went downstairs ALONE. When I'm downstairs, I started to panic, the world is so big and so many unfamilar faces. I started running around, trying to find daddy, dunno ran around for how long, there are kids chasing me.


Suddenly a familiar hand held me down and that person shouted "MOCHA!!! What are you doing down here alone?!!" Its daddy.... and opps... I think I'm in trouble...


I'm sorry...

(We found Mocha at the void deck downstairs, she nearly ran out to the road at the carpark, there are a few kids playing and chasing after her. Really can't imagine if we came back earlier/later, we may just missed her. Or if there are people who took her away, don't know whether still can find her. Apparently the elderly folks at home left the gate open, and Mocha ran out when no one noticed. I guess we are really lucky that we didn't lost her, she really scared us out.)

No comments: